Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Half-Marathon Results

Whole 13.1 Mile Time: 1:30:51

Mile 1: 6:15
(I had a good start and was in the top 10 place, 40% was up hill.)

Mile 2: 6:05
(This was down hill so this was pretty easy.)

Mile 3: 6:11
(A flat trail.)

Mile 4: 6:36
(More flat trails. Struggling to keep in the 10th place.)

Mile 5: 6:23
(More flat trails. This is where I became in the 12th place.)

Mile 6: 6:43
(A small up-road trail. I needed water at this point not stopping still running, grabbed some water from the people who passed them out.)

Mile 7: 7:07
(I relaxed at this mile thinking that I still had a long way. Having a few people pass me being in 15th.)

Mile 8: 7:32
(This is where it got embarrassing, I let a few more pass me. Continuing flat trails. Being in 25th.)

Mile 9: 7:49
(...and more people pass me. Being 33rd place.)

Mile 10: 6:47
(This is when I thought I can start running this trail like a Cross Country race with the relaxed energy. The course had some rolling hills.)

Mile 11: 7:28
(But I died, having a few people pass me, being in 37th.)

Mile 12: 7:58
(We entered the car dealership place letting me know I was almost there. Only two people passed me then being in 39th.)

Mile 13: 6:53
(I went hard on the last mile but not all out. Then, at the finish line, I passed those two guys being in 37th. )

Average Mile Time: 6:56

Note:
All the place times were based on prediction. I officially got in the 37th place which was the first paper posted, so I was pretty happy that I wasn't on the 2nd or 3rd. I do know that I was in the top 15th placer for the first 7 miles. Then died having a whole bunch of people pass me. It was really embarrassing. Haha.

I can't wait to run it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment