Monday, October 19, 2009

Opening

Hello! How are you! What's up! How's it goin'?

I'm just going to open up this Blog again. I feel like I have a lot to write about, so I'll just do it!
I usually write about whatever comes to my head, my ideas, my thoughts, but that's just being repetitive for whatever comes to my head. See! I'm writing whatever comes to my head!

Ummm...

New things? I dunno...

College? Yeah...it's fun I guess... I have assignments, tests, and essays thrown at me from all directions! It's so annoying! I'll get use to it I guess. I haven't been eating here cause I never had the time or the money. I usually use my money for gas.
I really need a job...I applied for Finish Line but I still haven't gotten a call. I still need to get an application for Big 5, Dicks Sporting Goods, and Barns and Nobles.

Cross Country...it's why my name is RunnerChris! Haha...

Well, this year we've been doing really bad lately...
I really need to get back in shape and season is already over! There's one jerk in the team! He used to be nice to me! and now he's just a jerk...whatever. Haha.
Soooo...it seems like I'm top 3 in my team from what all the guys say. Which is really exciting because it's out of 8 people! I want to be 1st so bad!! I was 1st in my High School Cross Country years but that's because I was in junior varsity. Man...I miss those days.

I miss those days in High School where I can hang out with my girlfriend, Alex all day and hang out with my buddies in Cross Country running those painful 12 mile workouts.
I'd always visit them though whenever I have my short days.

Alright! I'm going to practice right now. I'm at the schools computer lab. Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment